UltraStats is a very enhanced and flexable log analyzing tool for
Call of Duty gamelog files.
It is able to parse and consolidate the informations from your gamelogs, and put them into a MySQL Database with a very efficient and high optimized database layout.
If you like UltraStats and want to support us, feel free to donate. Even small amount of donations are welcome, and show us your support. Thank you :)Author
- Database Design
- Framework Design
- Backend and Frontend design and coding
This includes the parser, webinterface and frontend.
- "Default" and "dark theme
- Player Model Gfx and Design
- And lots of other stuff ...
The third release of UltraStats, which is compatible with Cod, Cod2, Cod4 and CodWW (Call of Duty: World at War) was developed in cooperation with Treyarch.com! Thanks for the great oppertunity to work with you guys, to create a better stats application for Call of Duty users.
- My Clan for many help and support!
- [-UFC-]J.Ryan - thanks for some medal code, and missing pictures and also other stuff.
- ramirez - thanks for alternate way of having server time in the logfile and use it.
- Hunter - for translation, sending some ideas, and other contributions.
- All other helpers and those who had ideas for UltraStats and contributing them.
- All who are waiting for UltraStats :-D
Dominique Hдfliger (aka encore) - www.shooter-szene.de
- Help with GFX, Map Screenshots, Medals Design
- Help filling the database with usefull informations
Steffen Paykowski (aka stp) - www.shooter-szene.de
- Main German translation
- Help with researching background Information for maps, weapons and such stuff.
See the ChangeLog document for more.Legal State and License
Created by Andre Lorbach (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008).
UltraStats is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as publishedby the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. The full license document can be found in the COPYING file.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- The backlines in the footer stay intact, this is at least the minimum award for the uncountable amount of hours I spent into making UltraStats.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Created 2005-2008 - By deltaray Support Forums | Ultrastats Version 0.3.16 Sponsors: CallOfDuty: World at War was made by Treyarch and published by Activision Page rendered in: 0.0661 seconds | DB queries: 11 | GZIP enabled: no | Script Timeout: 30 seconds